Thursday, November 01, 2007

Combustable Class

When I took this semester off from school I had no idea I would be trading my pen and paper in for my steering wheel. These are some of the notes from my recent lectures on the road:
  • It is possible to rake from atop an electric scooter.
  • If in a hurry, you may honk twice at an intersection. Once before the light turns green and again after it has turned green.
  • Jesus can purchase billboards.
  • Honor students can't fight.
  • If you have the right of way you must yield to others.
  • If you don't have the right of way, and you haven't taken it you are holding up traffic.
  • To change a diaper in a moving vehicle, set the baby on the dashboard.
  • It is easier to find a Starbucks then a parking space.
  • Yellow ribbons can reproduce, but must not crossbreed with black ribbons.
  • Eye contact with the driver next to you will earn you the finger.
  • Oregon drivers can't drive.
  • The merging speed is 45mph.
  • Only hemroids can tailgate.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Tim,
This is hilarious and mostly true... I have found that Minnesota drivers can also tailgate. I'm not sure why that is but trust me.