- It is possible to rake from atop an electric scooter.
- If in a hurry, you may honk twice at an intersection. Once before the light turns green and again after it has turned green.
- Jesus can purchase billboards.
- Honor students can't fight.
- If you have the right of way you must yield to others.
- If you don't have the right of way, and you haven't taken it you are holding up traffic.
- To change a diaper in a moving vehicle, set the baby on the dashboard.
- It is easier to find a Starbucks then a parking space.
- Yellow ribbons can reproduce, but must not crossbreed with black ribbons.
- Eye contact with the driver next to you will earn you the finger.
- Oregon drivers can't drive.
- The merging speed is 45mph.
- Only hemroids can tailgate.
Judi poker online situs pecintaQQ
2 months ago